Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Saturday, January 07, 2012

Will I Lift My "Live With Kelly" Boycott This Week?

Readers of my “Idol” blog know that I have been boycotting “Live with Regis and Kelly” for years, because of Kelly Ripa’s treatment of Clay Aiken. But I may have to lift that boycott for this week’s episodes of “Live with Kelly”…

All of Kelly’s guest co-hosts will be sports-related this week. Tuesday, Carl Edwards will sit in with her and then Wednesday, Boomer Esiason will fill the co-host chair.

Boomer needs another gig like he needs a hole in his head, but I think he would be perfect. After all, his work on “The NFL Today” has given him plenty of practice at having a co-host that doesn’t let him talk…

“Live with Kelly” airs in Huntington-Charleston on WSAZ weekdays at 9 a.m. Check local listings for the time and station in your area…

Photo Credit: Craig Blankenhorn/CBS Sports